Complete restoration and upgrading of Grade II Listed Georgian fronted house and grounds, saving an 18th C cast iron range found behind the 1948 Aga. Included converting the collapsing Victorian greenhouse into a garden room and restoring the original ‘Thunderbox’ around modern plumbing.
Alterations to 15th century Grade II Listed house and the redevelopment of outbuildings to create a new entrance, hall, kitchen (incorporating a 60 foot well ‘found’ under the stable cobbled floor) and ancillary rooms.
The well buried under the cobbled floor of the kennels was dried, ventilated and cleaned. A raised rim and glass cover were added to make a feature in a floor of engineered oak.